加入VME

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 4631|回复: 23

[新闻] 武装突袭2 首部资料片 箭头行动的采访内容!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-22 16:41:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2009年8月波西米亚互动工作室开发公司宣布武装突袭2首部资料片《武装突袭2:箭头行动》(英文名称:ArmA 2-Operation Arrowhead),应开发公司会与IDEA Games公司在2009年的德国科隆游戏展展示。

Jennik's Interview遊戲發員執行官

Q&A:

Question: Will this be a completely new game? As in, will it add loads of new features to Arma 2, or will it just be a new campaign with a few weapons, but we still get charged for it?
Jennik: It's more than just a new campaign. Arrowehead contains a completely new environment, US army units, weapons and vehicles and a lot more. At least, there will be some very new features introduced in Arrowheadt too.
Q:这是个全新的游戏,即增加了新的特性到ARMA2,还是只不过是多了点插件的战役,而我们只仍然为了插件而买单?
A:不仅仅是战役,OA包括一个全新的环境,美国陆军,武器等等。至少,会有一些非常新的特新引进OA。

Question: Will Arrowhead include western forces besides the US?
Jennik: There will be some more than just US Army Units, yes.
Q:OA包括西方其他国家的部队吗?
A:会有除美军以外的部队的

Question: Is there going to be a functional FLIR system out of the box (everything has heat based textures)
Jennik: Yes, there will be a FLIR system. We have one of the most sophisticated FLIR simulation systems already done for VBS2 and we will bring it in Arrowhead to fans of ARMA2 too.
Q:会有热成像系统吗 ?
A:是的。我们有一个十分精密的热成像模拟系统运用于VBS2,我们会将它引进OA。

Question: Will the game have Functional IR lasers (PEQ units) like in vbs2? Or Flashlights?
Jennik: I'm glad to say: Yes, and yes.
Q:游戏中会有战术激光指示功能吗?就像VBS2里的一样,或者是战术手电筒?
A:是的

Question: Is the terrain based on Afghanistan? Or is it more of a desert?
Jennik: Kind of, it will include dense urban areas and the countryside too.
Q:游戏地形基于阿富汗制作的吗?或者说地图大部分是沙漠?
A:一部分是这样的,也包括密集的城市区和村庄。

Question: Who (among BIS and other Devs at IDEA games) has been/will be working on it?
Jennik: It's fully under the team of ARMA2 makers at Bohemia Interactive.
Q:谁正负责这个资料片的开发?
A:完全由BI的ARMA2制作组开发。

Question: Who is doing the campaign and what experience are they aiming for as opposed to the free flow Harvest Red format?
Jennik: Ivan Buchta proved his skills in ARMA2 Operation Harvest Red campaign already and he's is the Lead Designer again for Arrowhead. The campaign will be a bit different this time, we want the players to enjoy wider experience, so the campaign will contain parts being played for regular US Army units, pilots and tank commander too. A bit like original OFP was, even if I wouldn't compare it.
Q:谁在做战役部分,他们打算为游戏带来什么体验,作为与HAREST RED模式不同的模式?
A:IB这个人已经在ARMA2 OHR战役中展现出自己的水平,他也是OA的战役设计指挥。战役与HR有点不同。我们希望玩家有更多的体验,所以战役会包括扮演美陆军,飞行员,坦克指挥官等,有点像OFP冷战,即使我不与之进行比较。

Question: How large is Takistan? Can we count on arid surroundings to be more system friendly?
Jennik: There are two maps of Takistan in Arrowhead, one presenting the countryside and mountains with villages and small urban areas and the second map of large urban area with the city of Zargabad.
Q:TAKISTAN有多大?我们在贫瘠的四周环境下能够让游戏更好地适应主机吗?
A:OA中的TAKISTAN有两个地图,一个表现村庄和山区以及小型城市,另一个这是大型城市区,其中有个ZARGABAD城。

Question: Release date
W0lle: When it's done
Jennik: Exactly
Q:发布日期
A:不说

Question: Will they somehow automate the inclusion of ArmA II content for those that have it to encourage people who own it that Arrowhead will be just a huge expansion pack for them?
Jennik: This is difficult to say now, as Arrowhead will feature a newer and enhanced version of ARMA 2 engine.
Q:OA仅仅是一个资料片还是跟ARMA2不同?
A:现在不好说,因为OA会有一些新的和增强的引擎

Question: How performance will be compared to ArmA 2 and if the system requirements will stay the same? Also maybe ask if they have plans to further optimize ArmA 2?
Jennik: Don't worry that we would throw it away because of making the datadisk. Thanks to the Arrowhead making I believe we will have a better chance too keep an eye on ARMA2 too. We plan to bring new patches and continue the support of the game as we did to the present day. The requirements should definitely stay the same for Arrowhead.
Q:跟ARMA2比表现有什么不同?系统要求会不会一样?他们有计划优化ARMA2吗?
A:不用担心,我们会让OA有更好的改变。我们计划为游戏带来新的补丁和持续的支持正如我们现在做的那样。系统需求不会改变。

Question: Will the future patches/expansions include other parts of Chernarus?
Jennik: Interesting question, I don't know honestly
Q:未来的补丁、资料片包括CHERNARUS的部分吗?
A:不知道

Question: Will OA include serious engine changes: ex. armor hit system, flares/ECM?
Jennik: Yes, some of them will be included.
Q:OA中会不会有很重要的引擎改变?比如装甲毁伤系统?诱饵弹或电子对抗?
A:其中有些会包括进去

Question: If the "west" side will be represented by US Army, what it would be: "Stryker" brigades or some infantry divisions on Bradleys/M113?
Jennik: There will be a variety of roles to play for US Army in AO
Q:如果西方以美军为代表,会有中型步兵旅(装备stryker轮式装甲车)和步兵师(装备布雷德利或M113)吗?
A:OA中会有美军的很多角色

Question: Who is the enemy? typical Taliban look alikes or a (fictional) regular Army like SLA in ArmA 1?
Jennik: AO will rather be unsymmetrical kind of war even if it could happen you can face a very tough and well equipped enemy.
Q:敌人是谁?类似塔利班游击队的敌人还是像ArmA1里面SLA正规军的敌人?
A:OA是一个非对称战争,但是你仍然会遇到装备先进而且很难对付的敌人。

Question: Will there be Russians?
Jennik: Who knows?
Q:会有俄国人吗?
A:谁知道呢

Question: What will the really new features be in OA?
Jennik: As I mentioned: Completely new story line, new factions, units, vehicles and weapons. New and completely different environment, new simulation features like FLIR, mounted flashlights, HUDs for airplanes and helicopter and even more.
Q:OA中会有什么新特性?
A:全新的故事主线,新的派别,单位,载具,武器。新的和完全不同的环境,新的模拟包括热成像仪,战术电筒,飞机和直升机的抬头显示器,以及其他的一些。

Question: Will the ammo/mag bug for weapons with dual sights be fixed?
Jennik: Honestly, I don't know anything about this particular issue mentioned. Anyway I believe anything considered as bug being brought corrected.
Q:弹药和弹夹的双视野BUG会得到修复吗?
A:老实说,我对你说的这个特定的问题一无所知。不管怎么样,我相信任何认为是BUG的问题都会解决的。

Question: Will it have proper physics implementation for units/corpses (ragdoll) and/or vehicles?
Will walking in and shooting from cargo positions be possible?
Will the hitpoint system for tanks be changed for some real penetration values?!
Jennik: I wouldn't expect such huge changes in the game engine without making completely new game instead of the datadisk, though so complex and huge.
Q:会对人物和载具加入物理效果吗?在载具内走动和射击会成为可能吗?对于坦克的打击点系统会更改为更真实的穿透值吗?
A:我还不期待游戏引擎会有如此巨大的改进,除非做全新的游戏。

Question: Arma II was originally announced to be released for a console, but we've heard little news since then. Have those plans moved to the expansion? Is a console version planned at all?
Jennik: Sadly, I can't confirm anything about console version of ARMA 2 neither can I do for AO.
Q:ARAM2原来声明会发布游戏机版本,但是我们却看不到一点新闻。这个计划被移动到资料片了吗?还是游戏机计划一直都有?
A:我不能肯定任何与ARMA2有关的游戏机版本的内容。

Question: What are the reasons to release it as a stand alone game instead of an Arma 2 addon?
Jennik: At least two reasons there are, which one of these is our wish to make it easier to get the game for players who didn't buy ARMA2 previously. The second is that we expect better sales of course.
Q:是什么原因要让他作为一个额外的游戏而不是ARMA2的插件发布?
A:至少两个原因,第一,我们希望那个那些没有买ARMA2的人能更方便的得到。第二我们希望更多的销售。

Question: Will there be Co-op in Arrowhead's campaign? If so, will saves in Coop work better and be far more stable by then compared to our experience in Red Harvert's Coop saves?
Jennik: Most probably yes, as we considered cooperative MP being one of the very favourite features people enjoy in our games, but I can't confirm this 100% yet.
Q:OA战役中有没有COOP?如果有,COOP进度的保存是否比RH的更稳定?
A:非常可能,我们认为COOP的MP游戏会变成一个非常好的特性,让人们在游戏中很好的享受,但是我不能完全肯定。

Question: Will the campaign be free roaming open world like Red Harvest?
Jennik: What would you expect? The corridor and level based maps as in other FPS?
Q:战役会像RH那样随便走在地图上吗?
A:你希望什么呢?难道像别的FPS游戏那样的走廊地图?

Question: How will Arrowhead's open world experience be different than in Red Harvest?
Jennik: It will be different experience in the meaning of the environment and the role player will take.
Q:OA的世界的体验跟RH有什么不同?
A:在环境和角色扮演中会有不同的体验。

Question: It will be more like Resistance (or you buy, or you´re "out" from the REAL game) or is more like Queens Gambit (some nice additions,mainly in the SP part, but not mandatory) ?
Jennik: Yes, I would rather compare it to Resistance too.
Q:会像OFP:抵抗那样吗?(你不买,就无法玩)还是更像QG那样?
A:是的,我也愿意拿他跟抵抗比较。

Question: What is the price for the expansion?
Jennik: A medium ranged price, not a full price for regular new game.
Q:资料片的价格?
A:中等价位,不是一个完整新游戏的价格。

Question: Distribution around the world? Digital only? Full box? Any "Gold" Edition?
Jennik: Yes, not only, yes, most probably
Q:发布形式?仅数字版本?盒装?或者是任何黄金版?
A:不仅一种形式

Question: Will there be functional tank interiors? Like Optics, windows, doors
Jennik: Might depend on time left.
Q:会有功能化的坦克内部吗?比如光学系统,窗户和门
A:需要考虑剩余的时间

Will the 3D Editor be further worked on / finished?
Jennik: We have some intentions with 3D editor, can't confirm anything yet.
Q:会有3D编辑器吗?
A:我们有制作3D编辑器的意图,现在不能确认任何事。

Question: Can we expect more modules for the editor? If so, what?
Jennik: There are already some of new, I would expect more of them, or enhanced versions of those already known from ArmA2
Q:我们能不能期待更多的用于编辑的模型?
A:会有些新的,我希望他们中的更多模型,或增强版本已经从ARMA2中了解到。

Question: Can the AI still aim/Target through trees ,bushes,houses,mountains...
Jennik: Nonsense
Q:AI会不会仍然穿过树木、灌木、房子和山进行瞄准射击?
A:胡扯

Question: Will any of the multiplayer systems be drastically changed? like netcode? browser? mission setup gui? admin tools? anti-cheat?
Jennik: I wouldn't expect anything to be changed "drastically"
Q:多人游戏系统会不会彻底改变?比如说网络代码?浏览器?任务设置GUI?管理员工具?反作弊系统?
A:我不希望任何东西被彻底的改变。

Question: To what degree do original ArmA 2 and OA interact? For example, can OA units be used in ArmA2 and can Arma 2 mods be loaded in OA with copying them all to a new directory?
W0lle: As said by Ohara: ArmA2 content can be used in Arrowhead with no problems.
Q:ARMA2和OA会以什么程度交互?比如,OA和ARMA2的MOD可以互相使用吗?
A:ARAM2的内容完全可以使用到OA中。

Question: Will the terrain resolution be higher, feature micro terrain details?
Jennik: There were insects and mushrooms in A2, so what would you consider to be more "micro"?
Q:地形分辨率会不会更加精细和微观?
A:ARMA2里已经有昆虫和蘑菇,所以你认为要怎么样更微观?

Question: Will the movement system feature "vertical leaning?
Jennik: I wouldn't expect the whole movement system to be modified very much as it would require so much time to implement this. Anyway, there are many tweaks we would like to make on the present system, but it depends on the time given and it's priority is still to be decided.
Q:行动系统会不会有“垂直倾斜”的特性?
A:我不希望整个动作系统被大幅修改,因为这会花费太多的时间来生效。不管怎么样,我们想在现有的系统中作出很多调整,但是这需要时间,而且这个的优先权仍然要被决定。

Question: Will AI be conscious of their role and act differently depending on it (e.g. machinegunner acts differently than rifleman)?
Jennik: The AI already acts differently depending on the weapon they carry in ARMA2, so, what would you expect?
Q:AI会知道他们的角色,并且产生不同的行为吗?(比如机枪兵与步兵的行为不同?)
A:AI在ARMA2中的行为依据他们的武器已经不同,所以,你想期待什么?

Question: Will the mission editor get updated to be more user friendly? Like drop down menu for scripts/actions rather than scripting.
Jennik: I wouldn't say the mission editor is unfriendly for users, in fact we consider our mission editor being one of the most user friendly and easy to use mission editors you can get across all present games. You don't really need to use a single line of script to design even a very complex scenario...
Q:任务编辑器会不会升级对玩家更友好?比如为脚本、行动设置的drop down menu而不是手写脚本?
A:我不认为任务编辑器对用户不友好,实际上我们认为我们的任务编辑器已经是非常友好的,并且可以轻松使用。你没必要用即使是一个脚本来设计一个非常复杂的剧本。

Question: Are there any plans to make a final patch for ArmA1? If so, what will be patched and when can we expect it?
Jennik: I would say ARMA1 is in very good shape now and doesn't really need any further patches. However, if there appear any serious issues in the future like HW/drivers related problems, I would expect something possible. Otherwise not.
Q:你们有为ARMA1做最终补丁的计划吗?如果有的话,补丁中会有什么?我们什么时候可以得到?
A:我想说,ARMA1现在运行良好,不再需要任何新补丁。然而,如果出现任何严重的BUG,比如硬件和驱动相关的问题,我们才会出新补丁,否则不会。

Question: Is this actually some sort of top secret release that's going to be as groundbreaking as flashpoint 1, and Arma 2 was simply a distraction?
W0lle: LOL
Q:这会是像OFP1的壮举一样的某种高度保密的发布吗?而ARMA2只是简单的娱乐?
A:LOL

I want to thank especially Jennik for his time answering all these questions.
Thanks as well to the two Idea guys for another pleasant exhibition date with some interesting discussions and insight views. ArmA 2-Operation Arrowhead (1).jpg (118.35 KB)
2009-8-22 15:18

转自SAM军事学院,翻译MSY, VME CYCLE6编辑调整。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 收起 理由
cycle6 + 1 加分鼓励

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-8-22 18:02:27 | 显示全部楼层
BIS明确的告诉大家,他们缺钱,不会对游戏有大的改变
发表于 2009-8-22 18:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
家用机依旧杳无音讯.........
发表于 2009-8-22 18:44:57 | 显示全部楼层
Q:会对人物和载具加入物理效果吗?在载具内走动和射击会成为可能吗?对于坦克的打击点系统会更改为更真实的穿透值吗?
A:我不希望游戏引擎有如此巨大的变化,除非做全新的游戏。

我对这点感到很失望。
发表于 2009-8-22 19:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
你所希望的“大的改变”本来就是超出资料片范畴的。请您注意,这个是关于资料片的访谈,,而不是关于ArmA3的访谈。如果这一访谈是针对ArmA3,那您这么说自然无可厚非,但他仅仅是个资料片而已,参考别的游戏的资料 ...
cdaxbcm 发表于 2009-8-22 19:29

中间那部分看着看着把资料片看成补丁了
发表于 2009-8-22 21:11:17 | 显示全部楼层
我想,如果我在里面翻译的某些内容有理解错误,他们会找原作者吗
哈哈哈

评分

参与人数 1威望 +2 收起 理由
Alex.XP + 2 原创分+补偿分

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-8-22 21:48:13 | 显示全部楼层
我想,如果我在里面翻译的某些内容有理解错误,他们会找原作者吗
哈哈哈
msy 发表于 2009-8-22 21:11

不是翻译和作者的问题,是我觉得FLIR,手电筒和好多改进应该以补丁的形式发出,所以看着看着就看成补丁了
发表于 2009-8-22 22:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
不是翻译和作者的问题,是我觉得FLIR,手电筒和好多改进应该以补丁的形式发出,所以看着看着就看成补丁了
q328856518 发表于 2009-8-22 21:48

我现在对这个采访的理解和看BI论坛中讨论,得到的猜测
ARMA2:OA将会对引擎性能做一点提升,支持FLIR和手电筒等,这些将会应用到OA的新插件中。针对ARMA2原版,这些提升也会包含在升级补丁中,但是你无法得到OA中特有的插件。
不过现在讨论这个也为时尚早,OA最可能出现的时间,最早也要到2010年
发表于 2009-8-23 00:55:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个转的不错,我对里面一些翻译内容作了调整。加分鼓励。
发表于 2009-8-23 01:01:40 | 显示全部楼层
这个转的不错,我对里面一些翻译内容作了调整。加分鼓励。
cycle6 发表于 2009-8-23 00:55

这个文章是msy在SAM发的,然后被游侠不注明出处照搬,然后又被搬到了这里,所以应当给msy加2分,补偿分和原创分。
发表于 2009-8-23 01:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
::L 这样啊,不明真相的群众飘过,对不起MSY兄鸟……
发表于 2009-8-23 21:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
可以理解成一個遊戲拆成兩次賣嗎...,也許BI說得很白,希望增加銷售,但熱成像或槍燈這種功能,如果是因為OFPDR有了,所以也要弄出來競爭一下,那[個人很不以為然]這種再抽一次錢的作法。

資料片要賣錢,至少要給玩家看見[誠意],BI需要資金,但玩家在鐵桿支持之餘,更想看到BI最基本的誠意,否則說難聽的,此種行為一再出現,也許只剩詐財或乞討,在這樣的互動下,玩家對BI的熱情終將澆熄。

我尊敬光明正大的乞討,鄙視變相斂財,做遊戲賣錢,要像個真正的開發者,而不是斂財者。
发表于 2009-8-24 02:14:51 | 显示全部楼层
咳,要这么说的话,ArmA1压根儿就不该出。BI出ArmA1就是因为资金不够了,于是就慌慌张张把手头上的东西先发布了。稍微有了点钱,又搞了个女王开场白。要说骗钱,ArmA1是正经为了骗钱滴。

另外出了游戏后出个资料篇是BI的惯例,老OFP玩家也该见怪不怪了。OFP出了之后又来了个抵抗。ArmA出了之后来了个女王。ArmA2完了之后再来个箭头。他们大概策略就是如此,我反正都看疲沓了。其实能写个好引擎出来比出10个资料篇都强,当然有写个好引擎的功夫备不住能出20个资料篇了……
发表于 2009-8-24 05:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wolfsniper 于 2009-8-24 05:48 编辑

話說得重了,其實還是愛之深責之切吧,感覺論壇裡資深玩家們都有這樣的心情。

BI要這樣反覆為斷米斷炊出一些沒誠意的[純支持片],還不如真痛定思痛弄個新東西,也許不容易,但BI自己都知道現用的引擎已經極限,基於道德、玩家的盛情,BI是不是也該讓玩家看到誠意,拿出真正玩家期待的東西,而不是食之無味、棄之可惜,無奈支持的冷飯熱炒。

估計這片出了,我還是得掏錢買,OFP主程式跟資料片就買了幾套,ARMA跟女王也收齊了,ARMA2也已入手,箭頭實在沒道理不收。

只希望BI在出新片時,能給玩家拆盒安裝有所感動,能在論壇上與同好分享心得,能看見最基本的誠意(感覺特無奈的是在安裝女王時...),最希望的,換個引擎徹底重新出發吧,這才是轉生之道。
发表于 2009-8-24 06:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
話說得重了,其實還是愛之深責之切吧,感覺論壇裡資深玩家們都有這樣的心情。

BI要這樣反覆為斷米斷炊出一些沒誠意的[純支持片],還不如真痛定思痛弄個新東西,也許不容易,但BI自己都知道現用的引擎已經極限,基 ...
wolfsniper 发表于 2009-8-24 05:45

双手赞同您的说法。当我花了那么多钱买到了ArmA2以后,真的希望不仅仅是在视觉上比以前有着翻天腹地的变化。当初的融入感没有那么强烈了,较之ArmA倒是有了些许进步,但作为一个新作,还是失望大于希望。纵然我血本有归,但看着BIS出了这样的产品,心里不是很痛快。不知圈儿6的ArmA2到手了没有?希望您有心里准备。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 19:11