加入VME

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 7451|回复: 2

FFUR/SLX Version 1.0 released

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-15 09:08:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

thunderbird84 from the FFUR Team has released another version of the outstanding FFUR Mod. The new version conjoins FFUR with SLX. For detailed information head over to the BI Forums.

The SLX MOD created by Solus has proven to be one of the largest, most featured, and most successful Mod's ever created for Operation Flashpoint. Solus'SLX mod focused on regrouping, compiling and polishing high- quality community- made scripts with the spirit of making a very realistic challenge in terms of game- play and combat effects.

By popular demand, we have combined the modern units and effects in FFUR 2007, with the even more special effects and enhancements seen in the SLX mod (1.093). We hope to provide a new feeling and deeper immersion to OFP' s Game- play.

With the permission and support of Solus, the combined mod features almost every change, improvement and enhancement, of the 2 mod' s. All default Bohemia Interactive Studios units have been replaced with high- quality models set in the time period in and around 2007. Although I'm seriously lacking time, I have been working hard on connecting and making compatible SLX/FFUR scripts, animations and values trying to include almost all of SLX features without breaking BIS default missions and story- lines, the Beta testers exerted a huge amount of effort in making this possible.

I just would like to let you know that, simultaneously running both mods by using the old classical way to run two mods would have never been properly playable because several of SLX/FFUR features were disabled.

In terms of gameplay stability, immersion feeling and realism, this is probably the most well-advanced FFUR pack carried out thus far, due to the experience gained from the previous releases, every day we have been editing OFP's engine has been interesting, rich and stimulating. Concerning the multiplayer side of the MOD, unfortunately no tests have been done because of the lack of time, but logically, the MOD should work on dedicated servers, but with no guarantee from our side, though.

The successful merger of both mods would have never been possible without Solus' support. Please join me in thanking him for his efforts to make this mod possible. We hope you will enjoy this new "FFUR 2007/SLX" Mod.

DOWNLOAD (GOL-Clan) - FFUR/SLX 2007 1.0 [488 MB]

DOWNLOAD (GOL-Clan) - FFUR/SLX 2007 1.2 Extra Pack (Needed) [10 MB]

发表于 2007-2-22 12:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
机器配置低的不建议安装.
发表于 2007-3-5 19:29:40 | 显示全部楼层
FFUR/SLX Version 1.0 released的武器弹药菜单显示有错误。FFUR/SLX 2007 1.2 Extra Pack 安装后有读取文件错误的提示。不知哪位老大能帮忙解决一下啊?谢谢了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入VME

本版积分规则

小黑屋|中国虚拟军事网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:21